We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. The medical practice in Bothwell has a proud tradition of service to the community. It is based in Bothwell Medical Centre and has over 10,600 patients in Bothwell, Uddingston, Viewpark and Bellshill.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary healthcare team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment including using technological advances in health care systems for our patient’s benefit.
We work very closely with our allied community nursing, health visiting and specialist teams to ensure your care is co-ordinated to the highest of standards. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.
- Please be assured that the practice is open and we have been seeing patients throughout the Pandemic. However, services are being provided differently.
- Patient consultations are now being delivered in a range of ways to help meet the needs of all patient groups including telephone, video and face-to-face. We are currently looking in to the possibility of providing online access to the practice in conjunction with the Scottish Government.
- Patients may be asked for more information from the practice receptionist to help them navigate to the most appropriate service or professional.